Dove Go Fresh Deodorant & Anti-Perspirant  » Health  »
  • Since I was a teen I've been using Dove deodorants to help fight the perspiration around my arms and back, and it has helped through out all these years so I decided to review it
  • One thing I love about this one is that it REALLY doesn't get on to my clothes
  • I bought this at Target for about $8.00, I can definitely say it costs more than other deodorants in the aisle, maybe there's a special ingredient in here that others don't have, whatever it is, it works great
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a deodorant and antiperspirant that smells good and works great

• by Kim

Since I was a teen I’ve been using Dove deodorants to help fight the perspiration around my arms and back, and it has helped through out all these years so I decided to review it. The name of the deodorant I’m currently using is called Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh, and it has a grapefruit and lemongrass scent.

It smells really good, it smells fresh too, as if I just hopped out of the shower.

I love it! It’s a blend of citrus, and a herb I guess.

One thing I love about this one is that it

REALLY doesn’t get on to my clothes.

Especially when I wear black shirts.

I’ve used other products of Dove that claim not to stain my clothes, but they still do! This one doesn’t.

Anyways, it rolls on very nice to my underarms, I don’t get any burning sensations or itchiness, which is good.

It’s a very good anti-perspirant because it really prevents my underarms from getting wet, which is very embarrassing in public.

The one stick lasts me a very long time, about months, so I don’t have to worry about getting wet! It goes on clear and ...

• stays on clear which is my favorite part.

I also use it under my breasts (sorry if too much info) but it really helps there too and there is no irritation.

I’m always ending up in hot places, I live in a humid area, and I work out regularly, and this product never lets me down! Perfect! I bought this at Target for about $8, I can definitely say it costs more than other deodorants in the aisle, maybe there’s a special ingredient in here that others don’t have, whatever it is, it works great! I love it!

In conclusion, Dove’s Ultimate Clear Go Fresh deodorant in grapefruit and lemongrass is a wonderful product, it works great, it keeps my underarms feeling fresh all day, without any embarrassing underarm odor, or pools of sweat.

It keeps me looking a feeling fresh, and it’s a brand that I have trusted for years and forever will.

It works great! Trust me I’ve tried other brands like Secret, Mitchum, Clinical, Ban, Certain Dri, Almay, generic brands and more! They don’t compare to the wonderful Dove! I highly recommend this product to anyone seeking a deodorant and antiperspirant that smells good and works great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428031037951031/k2311a0328/3.28.10