Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee  » Food  »
  • Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee is truly the best tasting coffee I have ever tasted, and I find that the product is well worth the price
  • Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee has a delicious, rich taste that lacks the bitterness of other coffees
  • I love the fact that is comes with a resealable plastic lid that helps the coffee to remain fresh
  • While there are a lot of products out there that claim to have special enhancers that allow them to last longer, I have found that the container that the product comes in allows my coffee to remain just as fresh as it was the day that I bought it
  • It only takes a little bit of Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee for me to make a generous size pot of coffee, and I would definitely rate the product a 10 out of 10

• by simply_fabulous

I am very cheap about a lot of things; however, there is one thing that I refuse to be cheap about and that is my coffee. Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee is truly the best tasting coffee I have ever tasted, and I find that the product is well worth the price.

Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee has a delicious, rich taste that lacks the bitterness of other coffees. It doesn’t matter what I use in my coffee, whether it is sugar, milk, or creamer, it always tastes good.

Every day, I start my day off with a cup of Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee. I love the fact that is comes with a resealable plastic lid that helps the coffee to remain fresh. While there are a lot of products out there that claim to have special enhancers that allow them to last longer, I have found that the container that the product ...

• Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee
      comes in allows my coffee to remain just as fresh as it was the day that I bought it. I like to buy my coffee in bulk whenever it is on sale, which means that sometimes I have a lot of extra cans of coffee stored in my kitchen. It doesn’t matter how
      long my Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee has been stored in my kitchen, my coffee still tastes fresh and rich.

It only takes a little bit of Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee for me to make a generous size pot of coffee, and I would definitely rate the product a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031037701031/k2311a0328/3.28.10