Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover to see if it would help to remedy my problem with removing fingernail polish
  • Although in the past I found all fingernail polish removers to be pretty much the same, I was very pleased with my experience using Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
  • I believe that it is safe to be used on a frequent basis, and I do not believe that it would cause an individual's nails to become weakened or damaged
  • My mother was the person who recommended for me to try using Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, and I have not been disappointed in any way about the product
  • I have purchased nail enamel removing products in the past which cost twice as much as Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover that were not as effective

• by simply_fabulous

I have never been a big fan of wearing nail enamel or fingernail polish. Either the polish adorning my freshly polished fingernails would somehow manage to chip away or I would end up facing the arduous task of attempting to remove the fingernail polish only to end up with stained nails or permanent enamel chips. I decided to try Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover to see if it would help to remedy my problem with removing fingernail polish.

Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover promises to be a gentle product that is formulated for both artificial and natural nails.

Although the product promises to be gentle, Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover still possess the same strong chemical scent that personifies enamel removers. Although in the past I found all fingernail polish removers to be pretty much the same, I was very pleased with my experience using Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover. It did not take as much of the product as I have of other products. Additionally, Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover removed all of the nail enamel off of my nails, and I did not have to vigorously scrub my nails for the product to be effective. I also did not suffer any side effects from using the Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover like my nails becoming stained or damaged.

Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover does offer a gentile method of removing nail enamel. I believe that it is safe to be used on a frequent basis, and I do not believe that it would cause an individual’s nails to become weakened or damaged. Some of the fingernail polish removers that I have used in the past made my nails thin and brittle, but I did not experience that with ...

• Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
      Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover,

My mother is a woman who frequently changes the color of her nails to coordinate with her outfits. Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover is one of her favorite cosmetic products because it allows her to have the versatility of changing her nails. My mother was the person who recommended for me to try using Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover, and I have not been disappointed in any way about the product.

Overall, I found Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover to be very effective at removing my fingernail polish.

I did not have to use as much of Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover as I would have of other nail enamel removers. I was also very pleased that Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover offers a gentle alternative to more harshly formulated fingernail polish removers. I would rate Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover a 10 out of 10. I was very impressed by the quality of the product. I have purchased nail enamel removing products in the past which cost twice as much as Pretty Nails Extra Nourishing Nail Polish Remover that were not as effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037591031/k2311a0328/3.28.10