Dove Extra Hold Hairspray
  • I love the fact that Dove Extra Hold Hairspray is just as effective if not more than other hairsprays that I have used in the past
  • The best thing about using Dove Extra Hold Hairspray was how I was still able to move my hair even after using the product
  • I was definitely not a victim of that hard, stiff, and nasty effect that most hairsprays leave hair
  • I would recommend Dove Extra Hold Hairspray to anyone who is looking for a great hairspray

• by simply_fabulous

When I was in college, I had a roommate who was a huge fan of Dove products. She purchased everything-their shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and deodorants. About a week ago, while I was talking on the phone to her, I began to complain about the hairspray that I was using at the time. The product left my hair feeling dirty, greasy, and stiff. My old roommate recommended that I try Dove Extra Hold Hairspray.

Prior to using Dove Extra Hold Hairspray, I had never tried using any of Dove’s hair products. I am an African American woman with natural or kinky hair, and I never imagined that the company would make a product that would work great on my hair type. However, since my former roommate

also has extremely curly hair, I figured that using Dove Extra Hold Hairspray was worth a try.

Dove Extra Hold Hairspray is unlike any other hairspray that I have tried in the past. It has this very fragrant scent that unlike the strong chemical odor that traditional hairsprays possess. To be honest, the smell of Dove Extra Hold Hairspray reminds me of the way that the Dove Go Fresh deodorants smell. I loved the great way that Dove Extra Hold Hairspray made my hair smell.

Even though I loved the way that Dove Extra Hold Hairspray smells, the scent that the product gives my hair is not my favorite part of using the product. I love the fact that Dove Extra Hold Hairspray is just as effective if not ...

• more than other hairsprays that I have used in the past. The first time that I used Dove Extra Hold Hairspray was after I had washed, conditioned, and blow-dyed my hair. I was very surprised that it did not take much of the product to help hold my hair in place. The best thing about using Dove Extra Hold Hairspray was how I was still able to move my hair even after using the product. I was definitely not a victim of that hard, stiff, and nasty effect that most hairsprays leave hair. The hold that Dove Extra Hold Hairspray gave my hair lasted all day long. More importantly, my hair did not have a dirty or slimy feeling at the end of the day
        when I began to comb out my hair from styling.

I would recommend Dove Extra Hold Hairspray to anyone who is looking for a great hairspray. Not only does Dove Extra Hold Hairspray smell awesome, but the product is also extremely effective. I love using the product, and I believe once anyone else uses the product, they will be addicted to it as well.

I would rate Dove Extra Hold Hairspray a 10 out of 10. The first time that I used Dove Extra Hold Hairspray was before I went out on a date with my boyfriend, and I was amazed at how much my boyfriend continued to rave about how great my hair looked and smelled. I just wish I would have tried Dove Extra Hold Hairspray sooner!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037560931/k2311a0328/3.28.10