Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I love the texture of my kinky curly hair, sometimes I want to experiment with other hairstyles by straightening my hair
  • The problem is that I don't want to damage my hair that I work very hard to maintain and keep healthy with flat irons or harsh products
  • Based on the recommendation of a friend, I decided to try Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm

• by simply_fabulous

I have had natural or chemically-free African American hair for about five month now. Although I love the texture of my kinky curly hair, sometimes I want to experiment with other hairstyles by straightening my hair. The problem is that I don’t want to damage my hair that I work very hard to maintain and keep healthy with flat irons or harsh products. Based on the recommendation of a friend, I decided to try Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm.

Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm promises to leave hair soft, sexy and silky smooth. It is designed to be versatile enough to be used to defrizz, moisturize, straighten, and protect curly hair. To be honest, I had some reservations about Beyond the Zone Straight

Shot Straightening Balm prior to using it. I have never used a straightening cream or balm in my hair before. The only straightening products that I have used in my hair were chemical relaxers which are permanent and very damaging to hair. Part of the reason why I was attracted to Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm was the fact that the results of the product are temporary.

According to the label on the back of Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm, the product is supposed to be used on freshly washed hair prior to blow drying hair. Although I typically let my hair air dry, I carefully followed the directions about using Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm. There were ...

• two things that I immediately loved about Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm. First, the fragrance of the product reminds me of the smell of honey. It was very refreshing to use a product on my hair that did not smell like harsh chemicals. The second thing that I immediately loved about Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm was the product’s consistency. The hair straightening balm is super thick which helped to boost my confidence that the product would protect my hair during heat styling.

Not only did Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm smell great, but it was also super effective. I did not have any problems with my hair tangling while I blow dried it, and my hair was so shiny and

straight. I truly believe that my hair would not have been so straight nor looked so healthy after flat ironing if I did not use Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm. Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm made my hair look gorgeous while also moisturizing and protecting it.

Initially, I was slightly hesitant about using Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm. However, the straightening balm has proved to be a gentile styling method for straightening curly hair I was surprised at how long my hair remained straighten after using Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm. I did not have to worry about my hair curling back up, and I also found Beyond the Zone Straight Shot Straightening Balm to be great to use for taming frizzy strands of hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037550931/k2311a0328/3.28.10