Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel  » Medicine  »
  • I prefer just being able to swallow a pill to having to administer some sort of liquid into my eyes or nose
  • However, my sister highly suggested that I use the Zicam Nasal Gel to get rid of my cold so I decided to go for it
  • Since I know it is working, I have nothing to really complain about
  • With less congestion due to the Zicam, I also experience less bleeding

• by Intensify

I seem to get a cold every few weeks during winter time. Not only is this extremely frustrating, but I seem to waste a bunch of money on cold relief medication each time that usually does not work very well. It seems like I have tried every single cold medication that is out there. I usually hate any sort of nasal pump or eye drop medication. I prefer just being able to swallow a pill to having to administer some sort of liquid into my eyes or nose. However, my sister highly suggested that I use the Zicam Nasal Gel to get rid of my cold so I decided to go for it.

Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel is pretty inexpensive and it is also very effective. The only thing

that I can claim to hate about this product is having to put it up my nose. Other than that, this product is wonderful. When I use it, my cold never lasts very long and my symptoms are never as intense as when I do not use it. It actually works the way it promises to work, unlike many other cold medications. Usually, my colds can drag on for like two weeks. With Zicam, my cold never lasts more than about five or six days. My whole family uses this stuff so that we don’t infect each other back and forth.

Even though I hate having to put this stuff up my nose, it does not drip back out so it is never messy or gross after applying. Using this product ...

• is pretty time sensitive. Be careful to read everything on the package to use it right! According to the instructions, you have to use it within two days of first experiencing cold symptoms so it is good to always have this stuff handy so that you do not have to rush out and by it. After the first time, you use it every four hours. It isn’t too much of a hassle because it does not take that long to apply. Since I know it is working, I have nothing to really complain about.

This relieves my congestion so I’m not constantly sniffling and sneezing. I get really bad nose bleeds when I have colds because I am usually blowing my nose so vigorously. With less congestion due to the Zicam,

I also experience less bleeding. This is great! Although my cold doesn’t stop instantly, it is always much shorter when I use Zicam.

Overall, I give Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel a rating of an 8 out of 10. It is very effective and relatively inexpensive. It shortens my colds and helps out with all of my symptoms. I am not as stuffed up and I don’t sneeze as much so I also don’t get as many nose bleeds. It helps me breathe much easier. I wish I had discovered the Zicam Nasal Gel much earlier because it would have eliminate a lot more colds a lot faster. This is a miracle solution and it would have gotten a better rating if I didn’t have to pump it up my nose!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628031037510931/k2311a0328/3.28.10