Quickie Grill  » Restaurants  »
6851 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303
  • For around seven dollars the shawarma was fresh with delicious tasting ingredients
  • I equally like the half chicken meal of Quickie Grill as I like the shawarma wrap
  • However their fries are not very good in my opinion
  • The best thing about Quickie Grill is their unique menu, but they have to make their prizes and quantity more competitive for me to patronize this place

• by demandon

Quickie Grill as the name suggest was quick in its service. The menu was one of its kinds with many Mexican, Mediterranean and BBQ items. Of all the things the shawarma wrap remains my favorite.

For around seven dollars the shawarma was fresh with delicious tasting ingredients. I do not know if it is their secret menu

but the sauces seemed unique in the taste.

This place is located at a busy mall and often the parking spots are full with nearby businesses. From outside Quickie Grill never looks trendy but inside stuff is okay and clean.

Since there is no long queue I have seen here, the orders are quite quick. But for ...

• the amount paid the quantity of the food seemed less.

The food is less filling and so it sometimes grows expensive eating in. I equally like the half chicken meal of Quickie Grill as I like the shawarma wrap.

The chicken is well cooked and the herbs and sides are very tasty. However their fries are

not very good in my opinion.

Often the cooking is uneven and this affects the taste. And also I have not seen anything special in the rice being served at Quickie Grill.

The best thing about Quickie Grill is their unique menu, but they have to make their prizes and quantity more competitive for me to patronize this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728031037140931/k2311a0328/3.28.10