Gillette Foamy Shave Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • The nice red cylindrical packing itself attracted me towards this Gillette Foamy Shave Foam and I bought its regular flavor even though some other mints were available
  • I like Gillette Foamy Shave Foam mainly for its quality and richness which makes it lasts longer

• by demandon

The nice red cylindrical packing itself attracted me towards this Gillette Foamy Shave Foam and I bought its regular flavor even though some other mints were available. Even with regular use this shaving foam is long lasting. For around two months one

bottle was well enough.

I also feel that may be with more judicious usage it may even last longer for couple of weeks. For such a well know brand is moderately priced just below five dollars.

The foam is pure white and thick. It is well gelling with the face and ensures a smooth shave.

But often the tube oozes out more foam than I want leading to some wastage. This is one thing to be careful about Gillette Foamy Shave Foam.

Only a ...

• Gillette Foamy Shave Foam
      little pressure is required to get the foam out. If you put more then it will waste.

The foam has not caused any irritation or roughness for me. The smell is not very light.

But it is not a bad smell. However

if you prefers a very light smelling shaving foam, Gillette Foamy Shave Foam may disappoint you.

The smell some times lasts for me even after the shave followed by the bath. I like Gillette Foamy Shave Foam mainly for its quality and richness which makes it lasts longer.

Dave Archer says :

re : I like Gillette Foamy Shave Foam mainly for its quality and richness which makes it lasts longer
I like the product.Foam is so good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037090931/k2311a0328/3.28.10