Friends - The one where Joey speaks French  » TV  »
  • I think this episode is really good, but I would not say it is on my top list of things to watch

• by articlewriter555

Joey receives a call from his agent to send him on an audition where he is going to have to speak French during the audition. While Joey has never spoken a word in French in his whole entire life, he has it on his resume, so he needs to be able to perform otherwise they will know that he is a fake. Phoebe knows quite a few different languages, including French, so she offers

to help him learn the basics of French and teaches him enough to be able to perform through the audition.

What she didn’t realize is that Joey was going to be impossible to teach how to speak French. He is one of those types of people that is impossible to teach, and she gets really frustrating with the fact that he cannot see what he is doing wrong, and thinks that he is doing everything ...

• properly. When it comes to his audition time, Phoebe decides that she is going to go along to see him blow his audition. When the director is about to yell at Joey for not speaking French properly, Phoebe pulls the director aside and tells him that Joey is semi retarded and to pardon him.

The director does so and Joey never really realizes what a fool he just made of himself, which is a good

thing. I think this episode is really good, but I would not say it is on my top list of things to watch. I think I have seen every episode of Friends on DVD because I own all ten season on box collections, but this is not one I would put in my favorites list. But if you are a Friends fan and have not seen this episode before, you might want to check this one out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028031037000931/k2311a0328/3.28.10