Christian Dior J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray
  • And I think I will always try to find this perfume as long as I know that there is still somebody selling this product
  • So from that moment, I bought my own Dior perfume
  • So whenever I want to use this perfume, I know for sure that I have it in the room

• by reviewlover

Do you like Christian Dior J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray? I do. And I think I will always try to find this perfume as long as I know that there is still somebody selling this product.

I like it so much. I used it for the first time few years ago. I did not buy it at that time. I saw this perfume on the table in my mom’s room. I guess my mom just bought new perfume at that time and I took my chance to try it. From that moment until now,

I still like to have the fragrance that come from this perfume product. Dior really know how to satisfied the customers. This perfume became a hit when they launched it to the public. Although the price for one bottle of this perfume will be a bit expensive in my country’s currency, people still bought it from Dior’s counter in the shopping malls and shopping stores.

Christian Dior J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray have special smell of fragrance that you can not find in other perfume. Although Dior also launched other perfumes as well, I ...

• did not really like them. I only like this J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray.

So from that moment, I bought my own Dior perfume. I also have other perfumes as well but I always keep a stock in my cupboard. So whenever I want to use this perfume, I know for sure that I have it in the room. I never want to share with any body. That’s why I can use it for long time.

One bottle of Christian Dior J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray contains of 30mL of perfume. But I only need

to spray a little perfume to get the smell in my body for the whole day.

The last price that I got this perfume was around 35 US dollar. I think it was a discount price as well. The price can be cheaper but also can be more expensive in other store. But I don’t really care as long as I can get one for my stock, I will be happy.

This perfume is specially made for women. It is not a right fragrance for men. So never try to give it to a man.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627031036791131/k2311a0327/3.27.10