Dana Zig Zag Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • I found it online quite easy and see that there is other Dana scents out there

• by leeanne

After seeing the bottle of this it was enough to put me off this. I didn’t buy this, and just seen this odd shaped and looking bottle when in my niece’s house. I had to have a sniff since it was Perfume related and decided it isn’t for me. Don’t think my niece is too keen on this either, but she got it for a present, and think it has been in her room for ages.

I’ve never heard of the name before and haven’t seen this in any Perfume shops. I found it online quite easy and see that there is other

Dana scents out there. From the pricing of this it doesn’t sound like it is a good designer brand and probably more a cheaper scent that has been manufactured. I could only find this in a 100ml bottle and it was selling for £11.99. no mention of any special price and this is on the website that I normally use that often sells things for less than the recommended retail price. I guess this price is the right price for it.

The box is a rectangular shape. It is a lime green colour and the ends of it is a medium to light yellow colour. The writing on the front is mainly white and pretty large and then there is dusky pink colour on here as well in smaller writing and on the end.

The bottle is as colourful as well and looks like a kids Perfume. the glass is frosted and you can see that it has a slight red tinge to it, but the liquid also looks red. It is a bit of an odd shape not a rectangular shape but kind of but with a bit curve to it. The little lid for this is a little green plastic lid. It that wasn’t bad enough ...

• Dana Zig Zag Perfume
      around the neck of the bottle there is a purple plastic ring. I can say that the whole set up is certainly colourful, but it just looks a bit clown like.

So how does this smell and what age would this be suited for? Good question. I don’t like it, and my 17 year old niece isn’t keen on it either. It is a simply fruity scent, and quite light. I wouldn’t say the scent is all that bad, but it just isn’t in keeping with a good quality scent out there. I would say this smells a bit citrus and orange notes, but

it also smells a bit like berries as well. The scent didn’t seem to last too long either, but that could be because it is more of a cheaper scent, and they don’t last as well as brand names. Then again at a cheaper price you can afford to spray that bit more.

It’s just too cheap smelling but if you want to give a 12 year old a present that makes her feel like a grown up then I would say that this is the bottle to do that with. I don’t think I will be seeking to try others in the range after this either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625031036750631/k2311a0325/3.25.10