Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Perfume
  • I tend to get loads of Perfume for presents and I guess I don’t have to keep buying it myself, but I love to find new scents and keep smelling what is out there
  • Normally people tend to stick to the same brands that I perhaps like the odd scents from, but people tend to know what scents I like and they figure out other ones that I may like
  • I think the gold looked a bit cheap though but I know that this brand seems to use gold quite a bit in the colouring

• by leeanne

I got this for a birthday present last year. I tend to get loads of Perfume for presents and I guess I don’t have to keep buying it myself, but I love to find new scents and keep smelling what is out there.

I have tried a few in the ysl range, and people know that. Normally people tend to stick to the same brands that I perhaps like the odd scents from, but people tend to know what scents I like and they figure out other ones that I may like.

I looked online for the price of this. I see that this was only listing a 30ml bottle. I normally like to buy the largest bottle as it works out so much cheaper, but sometimes certain scents

are only available in smaller bottles. This could be so that the makers make a good amount of money from it, but that may not be the case.

This was in a simple white box. Certainly the packaging and bottle may have changed since I got this nearly a year ago, but I only know what it looked like when I got it. The lettering was in red which stood out well enough against the white. The box seemed quite a thick good quality cardboard and was slightly embossed.

The bottle looked alright. Nothing that special. I wouldn’t say this was a circular shape, but it sort of was. It was quite flat as well, and the bottle stood on it’s end easily enough. The lettering was in the ...

• middle of the bottle and you could see the light yellow liquid through the glass. The glass didn’t seem too thick, but it done it’s job so that was all what it was about. The lid was alright as well. It was quite large and a shiny gold colour. So it perched on top of the bottle well enough. I think the gold looked a bit cheap though but I know that this brand seems to use gold quite a bit in the colouring. Anyway the box and bottle isn’t what I like about Perfume, it is about the inside. The actual scent in the bottle. So what’s it like?

It was a nice enough scent. I feel that the ysl brand seems to last a good length

of time, and you don’t need to spray loads of it to get the scent of this. After the usual 20 minutes this settled into a nice warm scent with some fresh notes mixed through. It’s hard to pick the notes out of this, but I feel I smelt white flowers, perhaps some Lillies, a sparking fresh scent mixed with a light fruity scent that seemed to be a bit like Melon. Can’t be certain about the notes but they were different but went together nice.

I would say this is more a teenage perhaps up to early 30’s scent, but I think the best suited age would be around 25. it is fresh, warm and has a great scent and I would buy another bottle of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625031036740631/k2311a0325/3.25.10