Bvlgari BLV Notte Femme Perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I know it will cost perfume manufacturers to do the samples, but I believe it does lead to word of mouth or people buying full sized bottles
  • When I saw the name of this scent I thought this would be quite expensive
  • I prefer to buy larger bottles as they work out cheaper, but I found it odd that this was the only size about
  • I know this is a big brand designer make, but I don’t think any Perfume is worth that higher price
  • I think after looking at the box and bottle then it smells different than it looks

• by leeanne

This was another of the famous samples that I got from my normal Perfume website. I love freebies. It gives you a change to try a new scent, for no money and instead of just squirting this in the shop, then you can reapply and that. I know it will cost perfume manufacturers to do the samples, but I believe it does lead to word of mouth or people buying full sized bottles.

When I saw the name of this scent I thought this would be quite expensive. Although I have seen this for a more expensive price in some shops and sites, but the price on the website was quite good.

I’ve only seen this in a 75ml bottle. I prefer to buy larger bottles as they work out cheaper, but I found

it odd that this was the only size about. The recommended price for this was £57, which I thought was expensive, but then again with the brand of this then I kind of expected something in this price range. On my usual website they were selling the bottle for a better price of £22, which was a lot more like it. I know this is a big brand designer make, but I don’t think any Perfume is worth that higher price.

The box from what I can see on the website is alright. It is a deep blue colour and I don’t think it looks that much like a Perfume and perhaps more like an Aftershave. The lettering is bold enough but a bit simple. I guess the look is simple, understated and ...

• perhaps a bit expensive looking.

The bottle is ok. It is more of a square colour and is a medium to light blue colour. The glass is coloured, and not the liquid – well if the liquid is coloured then I don’t know what colour it is. The glass is quite thick and the Perfume doesn’t seem to reach the edges of the bottle. The writing is quite simple in the middle and again it reminds me more of an Aftershave bottle. The lid is alright. It is a thin rectangular bar which is silver. A nice shiny colour and it goes well with the blue.

So how does this smell? It is quite nice. I think after looking at the box and bottle then it smells different than it looks. There is quite

a few notes in here and a good mixture. There is scents such as vodka (but it doesn’t smell alcohol like), dark chocolate, iris and a few sparkling scents and what smells like jasmine. I would say this is more an evening scent as it is quite strong smelling, but if you like a stronger scent through the day then I’m sure this will be fine for that as well.

I would say this is more a scent for older people and I don’t think this would appeal to the teenage market. I wouldn’t see them paying the price for it, and it just seems a whle world away from the Britney and Paris scent range.

A nice enough scent but not 1 that I have to feel that I would buy as it isn’t my ideal scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625031036730631/k2311a0325/3.25.10