Cat Dancer Cat Toy  » Pets  »
  • This is one of the very few toys every cat I have owned has loved, since it is so cheap I suggest to anyone that they buy this for their cat
  • Let me tell you what I like about this toy
  • I think the only down side of this toy is that you have to hold it somehow

• by mamajess

This is one of my top 2 favorite cat toys for a handful of reasons. First it is cheap cheap cheap. At $3 you cannot go wrong. It costs less than a burger so if for some reason your cat hates it you are not out too much money. Second, in my life I have owned over 7 cats and they all loved this toy.

This is one of the very few toys every cat I have owned has loved, since it is so cheap I suggest to anyone that they buy this for their cat. I have never heard of a cat not liking this toy. Let me tell you what I like about this toy. To use you hold one end and the cat does all the work.

You can sit on the couch and

do nothing but hold onto this toy and the way it bounces around on the wire the cat barely touches it and it swings back. Cats just love this toy. The end of this toy is a little paper thing which my cats have never been able to destroy. It looks like you can rip it off or a cat could destroy it, but it is actually pretty strong.

I have not had a cat destroy this toy and we have had a lot of cats and I have owned this toy for more than 15 years. If you could show me another toy you could use with multiple cats that costs $3 and will last over 15 I would be shocked. I store this toy by winding it up into a loose ring and hooking the end under the ...

• wire. It fits great in a drawer like this.

You do not really need to put this cat toy away since it really does not take up space, but we have to since our cat likes to bring it to us a lot and we are not always in the mood to play with him. I cannot see why anyone would not want to purchase this toy for their cat. Cats seem to really like this easy toy. A child can easily hold this toy and play with their cat, heck you could be eating, watching tv and just holding this toy under your leg and the cat could be playing with it.

I think the only down side of this toy is that you have to hold it somehow. The only possible way this could be a better

toy would be if you did not need to hold it at all. That makes me sound like a lazy pet owner, but seriously this is the easiest cat toy to use with the least amount of effort and once you have kids like I do the amount of time you have for your pets goes down. This toy lets you still play with your cat but you don’t need to do much.

I can have a kid in my lap and use this. If I had not been worried about the cat jumping on my child’s head, I could have easily used this toy while nursing a baby. The pros of this toy: Super cheap. Lasts forever.

Cats all love this toy. Easy to store. Not bad to look at. Simple design fits any decor.

The cons: Cats may want to play with it all of the time Toy only has one non removable attachment.

Cat Dancer Cat Toy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925031036710631/k2311a0325/3.25.10