Premier Busy Buddy Twist n Treat Dog toy  » Pets  »
  • When I bought this my dog was 30 pounds and I thought it would be appropriate for him but it was not
  • I paid $10 for mine and do not feel at all like I got my money's worth before my dog destroyed it
  • The problem I encountered was when my dog got bored with it and tried to eat it
  • I recommend this toy only for those with small dogs

• by mamajess

Let me start by saying that this is not my favorite dog toy. The price was right and it looked like it would be a great way to keep my dog occupied but he was able to destroy it much too easily. This toy is designed for smaller dogs from 20 to 50 pounds. When I bought this my dog was 30 pounds and I thought it would be appropriate for him but it was not. The packaging on this does not say enough about who this toy is for. If you look online you can find the information, but I bought mine at a brick and mortar store and only had the information on the package. This toy is very much not for

active chewers or larger dogs. I paid $10 for mine and do not feel at all like I got my money’s worth before my dog destroyed it.

This is an interesting toy. It is two parts that screw together. You unscrew it and fill it with treats or dog food and then screw it back together and give it to your dog. It is very easy to clean as you just unscrew it. I have put mine in the dishwasher and it came out nice and clean and looked good as new. You can smear a liquid dog treat in it or put in peanut butter as I used to do so it is very important for this toy to be easy ...

• to clean.

To use this, you give it to your dog and the dog licks it and rolls it around in his mouth to get the treats out. The problem I encountered was when my dog got bored with it and tried to eat it. It is easy to destroy if your dog wants to do so. This toy is meant to keep your dog out of trouble and when it works it does so well. Dogs in the wild need to hunt for food. When we feed a dog with a bowl it eliminates the need for the dog to go out and find food and they can become destructive in their behavior. I own several of this type of toy

where you fill it and the dog needs to work to get the food out. This was by far the easiest for my dog to destroy out of the ones I owned.

I recommend this toy only for those with small dogs. If you have a small dog, it will enjoy this toy. It is worth the $10 if you can keep your dog from eating it. I do not recommend this if you have a larger dog. They say it is for 20 to 50 pounds, but i would not try it with a dog over 40 pounds as it was too easy for my dog to ruin.

The cons: Easy to destroy.

Cheaply made.

Expensive for what you get.

The pros: Easy to clean, can go in dishwasher.

Easy to assemble.

Fun for dogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925031036680531/k2311a0325/3.25.10