Fresh and Clean Long Lasting Scented Shampoo for Dogs and Cats  » Pets  »
  • I cannot say enough how much I like this shampoo for pets
  • I bought this shampoo on the recommendation of a friend with two dogs
  • I was at my friend's house and I noticed how good her dogs and her house smelled
  • I go through a lot of shampoo between my dog and my cat and since this is not too expensive and they carry it at my local pet store, I decided to give it a shot
  • One of the best parts of this shampoo is that you can buy it in bulk

• by mamajess

I cannot say enough how much I like this shampoo for pets. I bought this shampoo on the recommendation of a friend with two dogs. I was at my friend’s house and I noticed how good her dogs and her house smelled. It did not smell like dogs at all and she has wall to wall carpets. She told me that this is the shampoo she has been using for years and that she loved the smell.

I go through a lot of shampoo between my dog and my cat and since this is not too expensive and they carry it at my local pet store, I decided to give it a shot. If I had not liked it I figured I would just give it to my friend. From the

first use, I loved this shampoo. You can tell a lot about a shampoo whether it is for pets or for humans by how it suds.

You would think more suds are better, but really sudsy shampoos are more drying because of the ingredients needed to get them to suds. It is easier to wash out shampoo on a thick coat if it is not too sudsy as well, but mostly I do not want a super sudsy shampoo because of the drying effect. When you mix this water it is a good texture. It is not one that will fall off of your hand in a big glop.

It is easy to apply. You use it like any other shampoo, wash rinse repeat. When I am using this shampoo ...

• on my pets I do not usually need to apply a separate conditioner because this one is plenty moisturizing. The highlights of this shampoo are many.

I have a white cat and it actually brightens his coat. The suds wash out quickly which is necessary when bathing the cat as I need it to be as quick as possible. This same shampoo does a great job on my dog’s coat which is dark and curly. My dog is prone to itchy, dry skin and dandruff from the itching.

This shampoo is gentle and moisturizing enough for my dog. The smell of this shampoo is great. It is not fake smelling and it lasts a long time. My dog smells great with this shampoo and the smell is awesome.

When I use this shampoo monthly my dog does not smell like a dog at all. My cat does not need a bath very often, but it keeps him smelling fantastic as well. This is a great product for a great price. Anyone with a cat or a dog will love this shampoo.

I do not see how it could be better. One of the best parts of this shampoo is that you can buy it in bulk. You can get a whole gallon of it for around $30. If you have one dog you bathe monthly this will last you over a year.

You really can’t beat that price. A lot of the other shampoos I have purchased were $10 for one little bottle and this is a much better shampoo for pets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925031036660531/k2311a0325/3.25.10