Fresh and Clean Daily Grooming Spray for Dogs and Cats  » Pets  »
  • This shampoo can be used daily although it is enough of a pain that I doubt most people use it daily
  • Easy to Use Smells Great Good Price Decreases odor Makes coats look shinier

• by mamajess

I have owned several different types of shampoos for my pets over the years. Both my dog and my cat hate to be bathed, but both need it done on a regular basis. The cat is beyond difficult to bathe and we almost always use a waterless shampoo or spray on him. They all work in a similar way, they never clean as well as a shampoo you use with water and you cannot expect them to perform in the same way. I base this review not on its ability to clean vs a water based shampoo but against other waterless shampoos I have used in the past.

This shampoo

can be used daily although it is enough of a pain that I doubt most people use it daily. I have never used this even weekly. I pull this out when I am having guests over so my pets will smell slightly less or when I am too lazy to bathe them. The benefits of this particular shampoo are that this one does not decrease the effectiveness of any topical flea and tick treatment so if you have put frontline on your pet you do not need to be worried about washing it off.

This is in an easy to spray form. I have had no issues with the spray feature, it comes out just fine. The spray is much easier for me than other foam based shampoos because you can spray your pet really quickly as he tries to run away. I can get my whole cat sprayed in 20 seconds with this product.

The towel drying takes much longer than the application. The directions for this product are simple as can be. You spray your pet and dry him off. I find a difference in my pets coats and shine and most of all the smell with this.

For my cat if I use this monthly he looks like a whole new pet. It ...

• Fresh and Clean Daily Grooming Spray for Dogs and Cats
      does not decrease his mats at all, but it really does clean off his coat. I recommend this product. The packaging works well.

It is reasonably priced. It is easy to use and it really works and the smell is great. When looking for a spray on shampoo I need it to do several things. Obviously I am hoping it will reduce the smell of the pet and make the coat shinier or at least cleaner.

This one does that. I also need it to not stain the pets fur or my carpets as I cannot keep my pets from running when I spray them and I

am guaranteed to get some on a wall or a carpet. This one does not stain. It will leave a little mess, but it wipes up easily.

Lastly I need it to be gentle. I have gotten just about every pet shampoo on me while bathing my dog and cat and this one does not sting my skin or make my pets scratch more so it does seem to pass the gentle test. The pros of this pet shampoo: Easy to Use Smells Great Good Price Decreases odor Makes coats look shinier. Does not reduce the effectiveness of other flea and tick products on your pet.

The cons: Does not work as well as a regular water based shampoo. Does not decrease mats Does not reduce static. Does not provide any flea control.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925031036640531/k2311a0325/3.25.10