Alltel Celluar Service in NC  » Cellular services  »
0.5
North Carolina
  • I decided not to continue the service because I wanted to be in the same company as some other members of my family
  • I called Alltel and made what I thought was my final payment

• by vpriddy
      I had Alltel for over 2 years. I decided not to continue the service because I wanted to be in the same company as some other members of my family. I called Alltel and made what I thought was my final payment.

I closed my service with them.

The following month, I got another bill from Alltel.

I called customer service and told them that I had cancelled. They had no record of the cancellation.

Again, I cancelled with them. In addition, I wrote: ‘Service Cancelled’ on my bill.

I was charged the ...

• monthly fees but no other fees because I had not used the service and the number had already been taken out of service. The following month, I got yet another bill.

I ignored this bill because I�d paid and cancelled. Alltel ended up turning my account over to

a credit collection agency for non-payment.

I was furious. They never corrected the situation and I ended up paying again to get it taken off of my credit report.

I advise to stay away from this company. I�ve heard other people that had difficulty ending their service with Alltel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22811103660630/k2311a118/11.8.06