Victoria Secret PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator Liquid Foundation
  • I was scouting for products and being addicted to makeup, I bought this
  • When I asked my friend about this because I never knew that Victoria Secret has cosmetic line, not that I know of, she had good reviews about it
  • I hate to experience the same worst situation before when a tried a liquid foundation which aesthetically gave me the shiny appearance
  • I like the modern formula because it did not give me anything that would cause skin imperfections
  • Victoria Secret foundation is one of the best on my list

• by becca5040

It was cool hearing that Victoria Secret has a cosmetic line. I ordered this foundation online when I randomly shopped using my newly issued credit card. I was scouting for products and being addicted to makeup, I bought this. I was confronted with purchasing this or another product at that time but I settled with Victoria Secret being a brand close to my heart. When I asked my friend about this because I never knew that Victoria Secret has cosmetic line, not that I know of, she had good reviews about it. I got more excited hearing from her. She really claimed

that this has positive effect on her and gave her that flawless look.

This has dazzling formula. No oil and does not provide a shiny matte on your face. My initial thoughts were positive seeing that this is not oil-based. I hate to experience the same worst situation before when a tried a liquid foundation which aesthetically gave me the shiny appearance. I was something not correctible with a simple powder because you are already wearing a foundation and it would mess up with your face if you will still apply foundation in your face despite applying foundation in your skin. The

formula complements my skin tone seeing it makes my skin look smoother unlike other foundations which tend to emphasize skin unevenness.

This is a very nice product that I must stress.It stays unbroken on my face with a good strong grip too. Like Smashbox, MAC or Clinique, this blends well with makeup. The extent of coverage is superb. When you apply it, the effect is utterly flawless. Victoria Secret claims that this liquid foundation gives you that dazzling complexion models do on the runway. This was exactly what I felt. It was extremely smooth with no imperfections seen.

This does not cause ...

• Victoria Secret PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator Liquid Foundation
      blemishes after several times of using it. This does not block pores. I like the modern formula because it did not give me anything that would cause skin imperfections. I really loathe other liquid foundation because they give you opposite effect after continuously using it. Giving you great perfect skin yet causing pimples at the same time. This is not one of those.

This is also light on the skin and you won’t experience unpleasant feeling. This is something special as a makeup because it was good for not instituting any discomfort in your face. The weight of some foundation especially the

liquid form are sometimes distinct and causes uneasiness on you. I tend to experience being self conscious because of the weight it gave my skin. This was not and when you apply it, only the softness of it is best experienced and it quickly gets into it leaving a smooth and flawless face.

Victoria Secret foundation is one of the best on my list. The most endearing feature is the unique effect it gives your skin. It can transform your skin like a perfect porcelain skin or something looking professionally-like models. This is also good in covering imperfections if you are currently having one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031036410531/k2311a0325/3.25.10