Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation
  • You face needs to look flawless to avoid multiplicity of problems during the day
  • I was impressed that this has no offending smell at all
  • I find it offensively a liability when a foundation bears up burdensome experience when you apply it because of its sticky feel
  • This is also sweat-proof which is so amazing

• by becca5040

My interest in liquid foundation is based on the idea that we work non-stop in a day. My evenings are booked sometimes with dinner with some potential clients. There is the occasional get together and staff party plus night outs with friends. The importance of looking good altogether is important. You face needs to look flawless to avoid multiplicity of problems during the day. We need to avoid a fiasco by simply making our appearance look nice and perfect. What could be more pleasing other than a good foundation to hide the imperfections? A liquid foundation should be adequate for every busy person. I have tried Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation and it seems I was pretty satisfied with it.

I was impressed that this

has no offending smell at all. Lightly fragrant and mostly disposing a pleasant odor. I would prefer those makeup which does not have strong scent because I want to maintain my mornings to be pleasant. I don’t want to end up possibly damaged by the predominating smell of my makeup.

Its non-comedogenic property is something that I was so ecstatic about. I have sensitive skin on top of being oily. I get aggravated when break outs unnecessarily emerge. This is usually seen from poor choice of makeup. Luckily, this makeup foundation takes into consideration sensitive skin and spares you the inconvenience of getting blemishes with it. This is a foundation that do not bring irritation.

I find ease during application because this was light and blending is ...

• not a tough process. i just use my fingertips to see the effects shortly afterwards. This is weightless which feels truly nice when applied to skin. It does not deter your mood everytime you apply this in your face. I find it offensively a liability when a foundation bears up burdensome experience when you apply it because of its sticky feel.This foundation highlights the beauty of the skin as oppose to other products that excessively emphasize your skin with too thick formulas which eventually leads to blemishes and impurities.

This is also sweat-proof which is so amazing. My work entails my moving so often. This is normally the scenario everyday and in turn makes me break into sweat all day. I cannot simply risk makup that

melts easily like butter. This foundation does a commendable job in sticking right in place despite my activities.

This foundation makeup offers good care to your skin. This is so because it has cell-energizing Ribose which renews skin’s texture. As I continually used this, my skin became smooth and supple and it became firm and reformed. This is really ideal for those who are nearing their forties because it rehabilitates skin who have experienced aging. This has anti-aging properties and SPF 15. Another ingredient that impressed me is the presence of Vitamin C. I have never encountered any liquid foundation which has this ingredient. This is a good skin revitalizing ingredient and a potent antioxidant as well. This really works well to take care of your skin.

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031036400531/k2311a0325/3.25.10