Pond’s White Beauty Lightening Cream
  • I love experimenting with the products that are released in the market
  • So, when Pond’s released its White Beauty line, I bought and experimented with their White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Cream
  • I was disappointed with the results though

• by LaPinay

Because of my somewhat extreme interest in outdoors, my skin has taken a lot of abuse. A decade or so ago, skin care was expensive and so my routine was fairly simple and low-budget. When I started working, one of the major dents in my budget were, and is still are my beauty products. I love experimenting with the products that

are released in the market. So, when Pond’s released its White Beauty line, I bought and experimented with their White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Cream.

According to Pond’s this cream has lycopene and pro-vitamin B3 that will even out your skin tone from within. I bought the 40g tube which I used on my face and arms. My arms have uneven skin ...

• tone because I refused to wear sleeveless shirts as I was conscious of my flabby arms. I have used a lot of products on my arms to try and even out the skin tone, but so far nothing has worked.

I used up all 40g of the lightening cream for about three (3) weeks and I monitored the results diligently because

I have always trusted Pond’s. I was disappointed with the results though. My skin tone remained the same and honestly, there was no “glow” in my face. Not contented, I bought and used another 40g tube hoping that the results would pile up. No such luck. Pond’s Lightening Cream is not for me as there were no visible results from its use.

Pond's White Beauty Lightening Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031036340531/k2311a0325/3.25.10