Motorola L72
  • So, just to avoid being annoyed, I charged my cellphone through our laptop

• by mom of three

Husband and I have the same unit of cellular phone, which is Motorola L72. We are so satisfied by its sound and its 2-mega-pixel camera. Most of my kids’ pictures came from that phone and we have them printed and framed in our house.

Hubby used his Motorola most of the day as he is a Marketing Manager

and most of his clients contact him through his cellular phone. He was so thankful that his Motorola never let him down during his long conversations.

Its battery life is superb and it can last up to 24 hours without charging it. Up to the last bar you can still send text messages and make a missed call.

However, no matter how long it battery lasts, we still have to charge it after we used it. And that’s what we complain about this phone.

Its charger won’t charge just when we need it the most! It seemed loose on its port part and we have to tie around the cord to make it firm when charging.

• Motorola L72
      Very inconvenient especially when we are not in our house.

Most of Motorola users I knew have that complain too. So, just to avoid being annoyed, I charged my cellphone through our laptop.

I use its USB cord and have to keep my laptop on until it’s fully charged. Another concern with this phone is the keypad.

Since

husband’s fingers are way a lot bigger than mine, his keypad now looks an eyesore. There are cracks within the numbers and you can hardly press them.

So much for this phone I say and in case you are about to buy a new phone and you don’t have tiny fingers like mine, better stay away from this kind of unit.

Motorola L72

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3725031036110531/k2311a0325/3.25.10