Crest Whitening Strips
  • They're absolutely awesome, and I can not recommend them enough to anyone seeking a brighter and whiter smile
  • The thing I like best about these crafty little devices is that you do not have to sit there with some mouthguard filled with a nasty concoction of icky gel sticking to your gums, or smile until your jaw is ready to fall off in front of some stupid light that supposedly will lighten your teeth
  • Overall, I think these little bad boys are excellent, and while there are some products out there that really do not work in terms of teeth whitening or brightening, this is a legitimate way to seriously enhance your smile

• by cjaneb877
      Crest Whitening Strips work like a charm. They are simple to use, taste crisp and clean, leave your mouth feeling fresh, and within two weeks after using them each day, your teeth honestly shine and glimmer like those of people on television.

They’re absolutely awesome, and I can not recommend them enough to anyone seeking a brighter and whiter smile.

If there is a product out there that will accomplish that task, it

is Crest Whitening Strips! The thing I like best about these crafty little devices is that you do not have to sit there with some mouthguard filled with a nasty concoction of icky gel sticking to your gums, or smile until your jaw is ready to fall off in front of some stupid light that supposedly will lighten your teeth.

Rather, you can just pop on one of these gel strips in the morning while doing your hair or getting dressed, and by the time you are done completing another task, you can take the strip off and the whole process is over with completely! It is a quick and easy solution for anyone with a tight schedule and little time to focus on some long drawn out process to enhance their tooth coloring.

Although I would not call these swell little guys cheap, I would say that ...

• Crest Whitening Strips
      they are far less than going to some dentist to get your teeth professionally whitened, or paying for ten other products that really will not whiten your teeth in the longrun anyway.

I have found that when I purchase Crest Whitening Strips, I will use them for two weeks straight, see a profound difference in my teeth, and then take a break from using them.

About two months later, I will repeat the process

all over again.

This way, I do not have to constantly be buying the product, but because I am not using it every single day of my life, I am able to gain the benefits without over spending.

Overall, I think these little bad boys are excellent, and while there are some products out there that really do not work in terms of teeth whitening or brightening, this is a legitimate way to seriously enhance your smile!

Crest Whitening Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34711103610630/k2311a117/11.7.06