The 4head stick - headache relief without pills  » Medicine  »
  • I believe that it works for fairly mild tension headaches
  • It's nothing to worry about but definitely better to avoid
  • So if you have a mild headache or want to combine the use of this head ache stick with painkillers, then I can recommend this product

• by 1974haze

The 4head stick is a way to relieve a headache without the use of tablets. If you’re not fond of pill popping then this could be a way to relieve your headache without filling your body with chemicals. It sounds ideal but does it actually work?

I always have a 4head stick with me. I carry it around, just in case a headache strikes. I believe that it works for fairly mild

tension headaches. If you need to relieve stronger pain the 4head stick won’t make much of a difference on its own. It may take the very edge off it though. I’ve used the stick in combination with tablets when pain is a bit stronger, that seems to work quite well. However, as I say, for milder tension headaches, it’s pretty good.

You apply the stick to the forehead and after doing so, the sensation is somewhere between cool and hot on the skin. A little bit like an anaesthetic. It smells rather strong so not an ideal product to use if you are going out for the evening or on a date. It rather interferes with your perfume! According to directions, it can be used as often as you want, however it does warn against excessive use. It contains a type of peppermint which would ...

• The 4head stick - headache relief without pills
      explain the strong smell. Furthermore, the product lasts for ages and is inexpensive. A word of warning – don’t apply it near to the eyes. If you do, your eyes will water and feel slightly uncomfortable for a while. It’s nothing to worry about but definitely better to avoid.

I can recommend this product. However, you should probably check with a pharmacist or medical person to be sure that it’s safe to use this stick and painkillers at the same time. It helped me but I’m not medically trained and I wouldn’t want to encourage other people to do the same without checking whether it’s safe first. It probably is but you never know.

Overall, I believe this is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625031036080431/k2311a0325/3.25.10