Sony Bravia Entertainment Televison  » Electronics  »
  • When it comes to viewing experience, nothing can be more popular than Sony
  • One thing that I like about it is its elegant design
  • My Mom is actually a big fan of Sony, and I know that when it comes to durability, Sony is definitely the best in the business
  • But in my opinion, it is much better to invest into something with a slight increase in price that I am guaranteed that will last for a lifetime, rather than something that is cheap but will only last for a couple of months or less
  • For people who are looking to purchase a new television set, and for those who are willing to invest money, then the television from Sony is something that I can pure heartedly recommend

• by Aine

When it comes to viewing experience, nothing can be more popular than Sony. They are in fact the world’s leading manufacturer when it comes to televisions, components, mobile phones and even different electronics or gadgets. Recently, I have seen this wonderful 46” Sony Bravia television. I have a television inside my room, but I guess spending or investing on this wonderful LCD flat screen television is worth it. I have seen different commercials regarding Sony Bravia, as well as the different testimonials from other people who have used the appliance – I must admit that I easily fell in love with the TV.

For short, I have used my trusty credit card to purchase the television of my dreams. One thing that I like about it is its elegant design. It is mainly black, with

a glossy look and feel making it easier to blend with my other home appliances and with my furniture set. Even though it is a bit large, it actually saves a lot of space since it doesn’t need a stand. I have purchased a wall stand by the way, and got rid of my old furniture stand that has been taking too much space inside my entertainment room. Anyway, the Sony television that I have recently purchased from my favorite appliance store is sitting at the center of my entertainment/living room. It is relevantly noticeable. The stylish and the slim design makes it a lot unique than the other televisions that I have seen around the neighborhood.

If the Bravia is turned on, it is noticeable that the high quality frame rate and the movements of ...

• the pictures and/or videos is really smooth. Sometimes, when I am watching horror movies, I have been feeling like the people that I am watching are just in front of me – making me scream, and sometimes hide under my pillow. I am not kidding, nor exaggerating. I am sure that I have seen different good quality televisions but I have never seen anything that can surpass the quality of televisions that Sony has been manufacturing all over the years. Personally, I love the brand itself. My Mom is actually a big fan of Sony, and I know that when it comes to durability, Sony is definitely the best in the business.

Although, it is unquestionably obvious that Sony electronic appliances are a bit expensive. But in my opinion, it is much better to invest into

something with a slight increase in price that I am guaranteed that will last for a lifetime, rather than something that is cheap but will only last for a couple of months or less.

Along with the entertainment television, the package of the Sony Bravia includes a swivel at the same time which enables me to switch angles at ease. Whether I want to sit on the porch, or in the middle sofa, I can watch the movie that I truly love with popcorn without having difficulties while watching the movie.

It comes with a one year service warranty which makes me really happy about it. For people who are looking to purchase a new television set, and for those who are willing to invest money, then the television from Sony is something that I can pure heartedly recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625031035990431/k2311a0325/3.25.10