Cebu Pacific Air  » Airlines  »
  • I like riding Cebu Pacific airlines because their tickets are extremely cheap as compared to other carriers
  • Though I won't really complain, cause I know that I really had a good bargain with the fare price that I paid

• by ingking

I like riding Cebu Pacific airlines because their tickets are extremely cheap as compared to other carriers. Also they like giving out promos and discounts that is really extremely cheap, and their promos have brought me to places that I though I couldn’t go to because the fare is too expensive. Although the

fare is extremely cheap, it does come with a price. Some of their aircrafts are already old, sometimes the seats are not that comfortable, and the arm rest is defective. Though I won’t really complain, cause I know that I really had a good bargain with the fare price that I paid.

They also have done this games during the flight, which is extremely fun. They ask questions and the first to answer could get a prize. I like playing although I never win. And it just makes the mood inside the plane more festive and happy rather than intense and nervous because of the flight.

The ...

• Cebu Pacific Air
      only thing that all passengers complain about Cebu Pacific, is that their flights are almost always not on time. They are always late and it’s really irritating cause you have to wait for hours in the terminal just for the flight. Also they don’t serve food, specially for those flights where they sold
      promo tickets. Unlike other airlines that serve snacks, they would just roll out their snack trolley, but you have to pay for it.

All in all, even though the flight is always late and they don’t serve snacks, I still prefer to ride Cebu Pacific, specially because their fare is so much cheaper than the other airlines.

Cebu Pacific Air

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4025031035970431/k2311a0325/3.25.10