Maxell Lightweight Stereo Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the Maxell lightweight Stereo Headphones about a month ago
  • I am really happy with my set and would definitely recommend the Maxell Lightweight Stereo Headphones

• by Lucybell21

I bought the Maxell lightweight Stereo Headphones about a month ago. I was at Big Lots and I was in need of a new set. I was not planning on buying a new set at that moment, but when I saw the price I said what the heck. Let

me tell you I am not sorry I bought them.

The Maxell headphones are made of lightweight plastic, and have an adjustable locking headband. The cord is 4ft long. The headphones comes with a lifetime warranty.

My Thoughts:

They are really comfortable to wear, they are lightweight and not bulky, and they don’t hurt my head or ears, like the last pair that I had used. The Maxell headphones feel very comfortable on my head, even for long periods of time. The sound quality is crisp and clear, and each earpiece distributes the music evenly and produces very good ...

• Maxell Lightweight Stereo Headphones
      volume. I use it for my laptop for the most part. I have used the headphones on my Walkman as well, and they sound really good. I also had my friend try it on her Mp3 player and she even said the headphones sounded really good. She said she
      was going to trade in her earbuds for a set of Maxell headphones.

I am really happy with my set and would definitely recommend the Maxell Lightweight Stereo Headphones. I got them at Big Lots for $5.oo And that in itself is a great deal, for such a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625031035900431/k2311a0325/3.25.10