Fruity Cheerios
  • I love eating them with either milk in a bowl, or just dry as healthy snacks

• by cjaneb877
      Fruity Cheerios are completely fabulous! Not only are they fun to eat just because of their awesome color assortment, but they just have a really wholesome, yet fun taste to them! I find that while they look like small versions of fruit loops, they have

far less sugar, but a vast amount more of tangy flavor. I love eating them with either milk in a bowl, or just dry as healthy snacks. Another use I have found for them is to utilize them when making rice krispy treats. Adding ...

• in a few of the fruity cheerios, not only adds a powerful punch of color to the treats, but also throws in some extra vitamins and nutrients, which are great for kids and adults alike! I commend Cheerios on doing a great job of creating a
        product that is family friendly. My children adore the colors and feel like they are eating some sugar-coated cereal when they are acutally not, and my husband and I are addicted to the adorable little loops of wholesome goodness! A Plus from my family to Cheerios!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27711103590630/k2311a117/11.7.06