Claritin D Over the Counter Allergy Medication
  • I wasn’t going to buy it until I saw how reasonable the price was, so I decided that I would try one bottle and if it didn’t work I was going to a doctor
  • The best part was that I was finally able to play with my pet golden retriever puppy
  • I would recommend this allergy medicine to anyone who has terrible allergies
  • This is an amazing product and I have never tried anything like it

• by cbantly

My allergies start acting up around fall and don’t stop until around summer! They are terrible and hard to deal with, I am always sneezing and I can never breathe right. I get all stuffed up one minute and then all runny the next. I could never find anything to help with my allergies. Until now, I saw a commercial on television for Claritin D. I didn’t think it would actually work because I had tried everything in the past.

One day while I was out shopping at Wal-Mart for sinus headache medicine and I came across Claritin. I was very skeptical at first because I had tried just about everything and none of it had worked. I wasn’t going to buy it until I saw how reasonable the

price was, so I decided that I would try one bottle and if it didn’t work I was going to a doctor! After finishing up my shopping I went home and went to bed. The next day I opened the medicine and took the recommended amount. I didn’t notice much of a difference but I knew I had to let my body get used to the medicine first.

I continued to take it for the next few weeks and I was amazed with the results. I could finally breathe and without a ton of struggle. I was amazed, I didn’t have sinus headaches all the time and the pressure that was usually in my nose went away. I didn’t think it was possible for me to go a day without ...

• sneezing but after I started taking Claritin I only sneezed every once in awhile but not very often! I was so happy that I was finally allergy free.

My daughter also has really bad allergies and I looked up that they also have children’s Claritin. My daughter was so excited that she would be able to play outside without feeling like her head was going to pop from the pressure of sinus headaches. I was finally able to go outside and do the much needed yard work without not being able to breathe for days on end. We were finally able to do things outside again without suffering the consequences later! The best part was that I was finally able to play with my pet golden retriever puppy. He

really missed spending time with me. My daughter even convinced me to get her a kitten!

I would recommend this allergy medicine to anyone who has terrible allergies. It helps with everything that come with them. I was very pleased with the product because I can finally breathe without a struggle. I can do so many things that I couldn’t do before because my allergies forbid it. My daughter is also very grateful that she can now do so many things, and now that she can have a kitten. This allergy medicine took care of me being stuffed up all the time and even kept my nose from running constantly. It really helped me against pet dander and pollen. This is an amazing product and I have never tried anything like it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625031035840431/k2311a0325/3.25.10