Benq FP73G LCD monitor  » Electronics  »
  • It has an auto adjustment feature also present there and as soon as I push this button, the monitor automatically adjusts the screen so that I receive the best and clearest image
  • One more thing I enjoy about this is the fact that in the back of the monitor, there is a little thing that can keep all the wires coming out of the monitor, together, so that they aren't spread all over the place
  • This makes things more organized and I like this feature
  • For this kind of money, this LCD monitor is really amazing

• by chiquita134

I have a Benq FP73G LCD monitor for my computer that I have really grown found off from the moment that I got it, which was a about 2 years ago until now. This 17 inch monitor is the most suited one for my needs. I just found it to have a real high quality when it comes to the images it projects. It also is slim and I can move it around easily which makes it so fun to just move it from place to place on my desk.

But, probably the most exciting thing about

this specific monitor is the way it can be bent towards me or towards the wall. I just like this feature of the monitor and even if this might be something simple for others, for me, it is quite important.

When I look at this monitor, I really feel that by providing me with such clear images, great colors and an adequate screen area, this monitor had become a part of my daily life. It is an important part of my life as I stay about 7-8 hours in front of it each and every single day because ...

• of the work I have to do. I can set the intensity of the colors by just pushing some buttons that are present on the lower, right side of the monitor. I usually let the brightness at 100 which is maximum, contrast at 53 and sharpness at 3 from 5. It has an auto adjustment feature also present there and as soon as I push this button, the monitor automatically adjusts the screen so that I receive the best and clearest image.

One more thing I enjoy about this is the fact that in the back of the

monitor, there is a little thing that can keep all the wires coming out of the monitor, together, so that they aren’t spread all over the place. This makes things more organized and I like this feature. And to think that I only paid about $200 or so! For this kind of money, this LCD monitor is really amazing. I can even watch online sport events on it, like football matches or wrestling. 17 inches is just enough for me to view shows and movies on it, although there are other people that find this to be pretty difficult.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1625031035740431/k2311a0325/3.25.10