Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a proactive anti-aging formula that I prefer to use now every time I am going to the beach
  • This protection cream reformulated from Shiseido with an amazing SPF 38 and PA triple plus, ultimately protects my skin from potential sun damages

• by Joyce

This is a proactive anti-aging formula that I prefer to use now every time I am going to the beach. During summer, the extreme hot condition in some tropical areas, especially in South East Asia can potentially damaged skin, so I am more cautious what type of product to patronize.

This skin formula from Shiseido company is my only choice because it can greatly protect my skin from the harmful ultra violet radiation. I am extra careful in performing outdoor activities during the hottest day because

UVR can really cause premature aging and skin diseases.

This protection cream reformulated from Shiseido with an amazing SPF 38 and PA triple plus, ultimately protects my skin from potential sun damages. In buying skin products for outdoor activities, I am always looking for SPF level and the protection factor rating to perfectly coat my skin from harmful UV rays. This protection cream product is just the right one I am looking for. The triple plus PA protect the skin from penetrating the UVA rays ...

• which cause photo-aging, creating unwanted lines of premature aging.

I greatly adored this product because it provides me with excellent protection from sun burn and skin dryness, though it won’t prevent me from acquiring a light tan skin during the day, I am just glad that it will never give me sun burn and skin irritations. At my first application, I can feel some stinginess and tightness around my skin but no itchiness.

More than skin protection, sun care makes my skin carefully nourished and

hydrated with an excellent defense system from the harmful UVB and UVA rays. I always put extra amount of sun care every 30 minutes when I am actively participating in outdoor activities to keep my skin nourished and protected more.

This is really a must, to put and apply sun care every sun exposure, my dermatologist often advised me that applying a skin product with sun protection factor formula is the first skin care a person should be doing to slow the process of premature aging.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035660431/k2311a0325/3.25.10