Secret Anti-Perspirant / Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I don't like it that much, cause even if it does deodorizes my underarms, and it cannot stop my perspiration though
  • My friends can just go near me, and I know that they can smell my deodorant which is not cool
  • It's also not cheap, I think the price is just between the most expensive and the cheapest deodorant

• by ingking

I used to use this product before cause I guess this was the most popular deodorant here in the country. I don’t like it that much, cause even if it does deodorizes my underarms, and it cannot stop my perspiration though. And really, my underarms would just be super wet when it’s really hot, and it’s embarrassing

specially if I’m wearing a dark blouse cause the sweat marks is just too obvious. It’s more embarrassing if I’m in a formal event and then I would be perspiring like hell. I just really hated it.

Also the smell or the deodorant was really strong. I can smell it all day, and it the smell is ...

• even stronger than my perfume which I really hate. My friends can just go near me, and I know that they can smell my deodorant which is not cool.

Although I really like the stick cause it’s easier to put on, though it’s a mess when I wear black blouse cause while I’m trying to put it

on it would graze my underarm and then white marks will be all over my blouse which is really hard to take out.

It’s also not cheap, I think the price is just between the most expensive and the cheapest deodorant. Though I wouldn’t really be using Secret anytime soon cause it just doesn’t work for me at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035610431/k2311a0325/3.25.10