Olay Natural White  » Cosmetics  »
  • Nevertheless, uneven skin tone was an issue for me, and so I took the time to test several whitening products
  • Olay has always been a respected brand, and so I bought one jar and tested it
  • I was a bit disappointed with the results

• by LaPinay

I have always been active in outdoor activities. When I was younger, I never really took the time to slather on any sun protection. There were not a lot of choices and Coppertone (the only I was aware of at that time) was a bit expensive back then, and daily use was not encouraged.

It was used mostly for

beach outings. It was only later that sun exposure and skin cancer were linked.

By that time, my skin had suffered a lot of damage and I had an uneven skin tone. Lucky for me, it did not graduate into something more serious.

Nevertheless, uneven skin tone was an issue for me, and so I took the time to ...

• test several whitening products.

One of the products that I tested was Olay Natural White.

Olay has always been a respected brand, and so I bought one jar and tested it. It claimed that it would give me a glowing and even-toned fairness after use.

I was a bit disappointed with the results. It did absolutely nothing for me.

I could not see any difference after several weeks of use. The good news is that I did not break-out, as in the case of other whitening products.

Olay is not really expensive, but it is also not that cheap for an experiment. Ando so after weeks of experiment, I was forced to give up and move on to another product.

Olay Natural White
    Aditi Venugopalan says :

Iam fifteen years old.I have a fair complexion.I have been using olay natural white for the past one week.Can girls of my age use this product daily?Pls reply.

TheAdvocate replies :

I am not a dermatologist but personally, I think its never too early to start using moisturizer. I started late in my late 20s , and I think my skin would be better if I started earlier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035580431/k2311a0325/3.25.10