Emporio Remix - Giorgio Armani Scent for Men
  • For most people, Giorgio Armani remains one of the best designers when it comes to fashion statements
  • At first, I thought it was so manly, and somehow a little strong for my taste of smell
  • I may consider this as one of the greatest presents that I can give to someone very special
  • But, I prefer to wear it during the cold seasons, as I believe that the Emporio Remix works best, and that the notes are being combined at its best during cold weathers

• by Aine

For most people, Giorgio Armani remains one of the best designers when it comes to fashion statements. But, for me, this manufacturer has been producing one of the best perfumes in history. I have recently purchased the Emporio Remix He Cologne. My friend actually referred me to this store in a mall, and actually let me smell the scent of the perfume that she is actually wearing. At first, I thought it was so manly, and somehow a little strong for my taste of smell. But I was definitely wrong.

At the store, I was able to see the bottle displayed and the sales lady told me that the Emporio is one

of the top selling perfumes that they have in the past few weeks. Even though skeptical, I gave it a try. I have been looking for a scent these past few months already, since I got used with my CK perfume. So, to make the long story short, I purchased the Emporio Remix by Giorgio Armani.

The fragrance or the scent has this refreshing mood – most probably, it can be directly compared with the season of fall. Basil and the bergamot are one of the two outstanding top notes, and when it has been combined with the middle notes made up of lily, it produces an outstanding fragrance. My little brother ...

• even liked the scent, and that I purchased a bottle for him as a birthday present at the same time. What makes the perfume different from others is that it can directly blend on who’s wearing the fragrance. It can be used by both men and women, which makes me even interested and in love with Giorgio Armani even more. Honestly, how Giorgio Armani chose the scents to be combined made up a perfect fragrance. For me, they seem to perfectly compliment each other, and I can even use it during the evening events. People were able to immediately notice my scent and almost all of them have been asking which
        kind of fragrance I have been wearing. Of course, with utmost proud, I showed them the elegant bottle with silver linings that came with the Emporio Remix Cologne.

I may consider this as one of the greatest presents that I can give to someone very special. For sure, that special someone will surely love the scent and fall in love with it easily. It has a scent that is not too strong for the nose, and it can even blend with the season. But, I prefer to wear it during the cold seasons, as I believe that the Emporio Remix works best, and that the notes are being combined at its best during cold weathers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625031035570431/k2311a0325/3.25.10