Caring Hearts Animal Clinic  » Pets  »
3045 East Baseline Road, Gilbert, AZ.
  • Not only are they caring and thoughtful people but Dr. Schleappe is one of the best in his field
  • I have and will continue to recommend this clinic to anyone I know needing this kind of service

• by luv2rite

We have been going to this clinic for almost 10 years now. This clinic for animals is one of the very best there is in the east valley and likely in the entire state of Arizona. I had to write a review for Caring Hearts Animal Clinic since its very important to me that I spread the word. The clinic has been owned by the same family since it first opened its door. Dr. Schleappe and

his family could not be nicer people. They have many causes they support and are interested in. One of them is the fund raising they do for our troops.

The way I became aware of the Schleappe’s and their animal clinic is my two children and I were involved in a horrible auto accident about 10 years ago. The situation and circumstances were so bad that word quickly spread. The Schleappe’s heard about us and were ...

• one of the first to help. After the three of us were finally able to be released from long hospital stays, we received enough dog food for our standard poodles to feed them for a year. Not only that but they provided free care to our dogs whenever they required it and did so for several years.

Not only are they caring and thoughtful people but Dr. Schleappe is one of the best in his field.

I have never received such excellent care for my pets from anyone else. The staff he has involved with his clinic are also some of the very best. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the quality of care Caring Hearts provides. I have and will continue to recommend this clinic to anyone I know needing this kind of service. I will also continue to be a loyal client to the clinic for as long as they exist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925031035510431/k2311a0325/3.25.10