Bright House Digital Phone Service  » General services  »
Michigan
  • When using it I notice on difference in the way my call sounds, but the fact that you get unlimited long distance is great
  • So being able to call them without worring about the cost, being in Michigan now it awesome

• by JnCGiza
      We all know about the world being in the digital age, and how high-tech it better. Well, it is really better, or do you just go with the flow of things?

My husband and I signed up for Bright House Digital Phone Service, which basicly means

that our phone uses the cable network for phone service. It isnt anything better than the landline that I can tell. It the cable goes out we have no phone, it has a back up on it so if the power goes out we have a ...

• modem access for 6hours. What good does that really do you if you have a cordless phone though?

When using it I notice on difference in the way my call sounds, but the fact that you get unlimited long distance is great! I was raised in

Texas, and that is where all my family is. So being able to call them without worring about the cost, being in Michigan now it awesome. So basicly unless you have to make a huge amount of long distance phone calls, digital phone really isnt anything new and big to have.

Benjamin Santiago says :

I have service with bright house but I would like to go online an check every call entered and made out my phone. Do we have that option. Do we get an email acount with the internet service. Please advice.

Marg says :

You’ll have to log onto your my services account to do this. Go here it tells you how to log on:

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25711103550630/k2311a117/11.7.06