Motorola i776 in White  » Phones  »
2.0
  • There aren’t really any amazing features on this phone, it’s fairly simple to use
  • I’ve noticed that on this phone when you flip it open there is a slight delay to the screen showing up, it’ll be black for a second or so and then show up
  • As soon as my phone is up for upgrade again I will most definitely be switching phones
  • Overall, I would not recommend this phone unless you’re looking for something cute and simple to use

• by Star

The i776w is one of the older model phones offered by the Sprint/Nextel network. I was first drawn to the white model because of its appearance. It has more of a girly look to it than most of the Nextel phones.

The white model is mostly purple with white accents and a design on the front and sides of the phone. The design of the phone is really nice, it’s sleek and small but the phone also has a quite a few issues.

One thing I did like about the phone was that on the front of

it just above the display with the time and date in it are two hidden icons, one for messages and one for Bluetooth. They blink when you receive text or voicemail messages, I would assume that that is how the Bluetooth light works as well but I have not used that feature on this phone.

There aren’t really any amazing features on this phone, it’s fairly simple to use. The phone does have a camera, but the quality of the pictures is pretty terrible not as good of a quality as you find on some phones lately.

I’ve ...

• noticed that on this phone when you flip it open there is a slight delay to the screen showing up, it’ll be black for a second or so and then show up. It’s nowhere near as good as the reaction time for some of the newer model Nextels which is disappointing.

The speaker on this phone is pretty amazing, the sound quality is better on this phone than on my previous phone. The sound is a lot clearer and easier to understand which is nice with the direct connect feature and speaker phone.

However, I did notice that

the quality of sound wasn’t as good when the phone isn’t on speaker, like when you’re just in a regular call it’s not as clear, but it’s certainly not the worst I’ve ever used. Although this phone is supposed to be an upgrade to my ic502 I do feel that it isn’t much of an upgrade with the lack of features and quality of the model.

As soon as my phone is up for upgrade again I will most definitely be switching phones. Overall, I would not recommend this phone unless you’re looking for something cute and simple to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3725031035350331/k2311a0325/3.25.10