St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub Renew and Firm  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since this product has AHA I make sure to use sunblock protection when going out and I also avoid excessive sun exposure
  • I believe in St. Ives and this product definitely make me their huge fan
  • I think everyone should find the right brand for their skin and I have found the right product for me

• by carmie26

One of the product that consistently giving me great skin result is St. Ives from their moisturizes, lotions, facial mask and facial scrub. I’ve been using their Invigorating apricot facial scrub for along time and I’m so satisfied with it.

Three moths ago I saw St. Ives Timeless Scrub Skin Renew and Firm in a beauty store near my office and got intrigued with it. Like any other St. Ives product it has natural ingredients that are great for those who

have sensitive skin like me. St. Ives Timeless Scrub has apricot scrub and gentle alpha hydroxy acid, glycerin and fruit extracts. My skin is really oily especially in the T-zone area where you can find some impurities and blemishes. The main reason why I really need to constantly clean my face without getting some irritations.

This facial scrub really works for me. It has the power of St. Ives Invigorating which has the ability to remove blackheads, facial oils, impurities and ...

• dead skin cells plus, it has the power of AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that helps to renew skin cells and makes it more fresh and younger-looking. After several uses I’ve seen that my face becomes firmer and softer. Some of my blemishes are fading and the oiliness reduced gradually. It effectively exfoliates my skin and it visibly tone my skin’s texture. I make sure to use it twice daily, that is every morning and at night, before going to sleep.
        Since this product has AHA I make sure to use sunblock protection when going out and I also avoid excessive sun exposure.

I believe in St. Ives and this product definitely make me their huge fan. I think everyone should find the right brand for their skin and I have found the right product for me. Personally, it is worth-buying and it made my skin looked better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035330331/k2311a0325/3.25.10