Celebrex  » Medicine  »
  • It allows me to live and go through each day with minimal pain and still actively participate in sports and activities that I love

• by Yvette
      I am only 29 years old and already have severe tendonitis and arthritis in some of my joints due to years of pounding from sports. After Vioxx and Betra were taken off the market, I discovered Bextra.

It is a Cox-2 inhibitor and

anti-inflamatory medication.

For me this is a miracle pill.

It allows me to live and go through each day with minimal pain and still actively participate in sports and activities that I love.

I have tried every OTC (Advil, Aleve, Motrin, Tylenol ...

• (all types)) and this is the first medicine I have tried that actually works.

Over the years I have tried multiple dosages of the OTC and even had perscrition strength.

One thing however, before letting me take this medication my doctor asked to

review my medical history and I also provided him my latest physical (for work).

After reviewing my current health and history, he told me I was a good candidate for Celebrex as if I had any type of heart condition I shouldn’t take it.

Celebrex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26711103530630/k2311a117/11.7.06