MAC Spring Color Forecast Collection  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I won’t, now, The Blush Ombre was in Vintage Grape, and the lip glass was in Purple Rage, they are both really pretty but the winner in this collection is definitely the eye shadow quad
  • The quad comes in a flat, black, square box, quite similar to other MAC products, except the square part, but it isn’t unique or pretty, it’s just very chic and sleek looking, which is really nice, I like it a lot
  • I tried it on, and the texture was amazing, just smooth and creamy and silky, very much up to MAC’s standards
  • They were easy to blend, I think, and as long as I don’t go overboard with the purple colors, I can pull off a soft plum-inspired eye quite easily

• by Ava

I admit it, I splurged, I splurged bad. The MAC Spring Color Forecast Collection was just too tempting.

I got a blush, an eyeshadow quad, and a lip gloss from them, and I’m ashamed to write the price.

So I won’t, now, The Blush Ombre was in Vintage Grape, and the lip glass was in Purple Rage, they are both really pretty but the winner in this collection is definitely the eye shadow quad.

The

quad comes in a flat, black, square box, quite similar to other MAC products, except the square part, but it isn’t unique or pretty, it’s just very chic and sleek looking, which is really nice, I like it a lot.

The colors are actually really nice too, surprisingly, because it came with four plummy, pinky, and dark, bruisey looking colors, but when I tried it on, I felt like the model in the ad campaigns!

• The four colors are Minx Pink, a really soft and pretty light pink, Bruised Plum, an ugly looking mauve, Black Tulip, a dark purple and Jungle Moon, an even darker purple.

What am I supposed to do with these bruisey colors!? I tried it on, and the texture was amazing, just smooth and creamy and silky, very much up to MAC’s standards.

They were easy to blend, I think, and as long as I don’t

go overboard with the purple colors, I can pull off a soft plum-inspired eye quite easily! The blush was called Vintage Grape, and it wasn’t very unique, just a pink purple gradient, quite lovely to look at, quite ugly on the face.

Do not want.

The lip glass was gaw-juss though, jaw dropping pretty.

It’s a lovely, deep, berry shade on my lips, and I loved it.

This collection isn’t too bad, but I expected more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035250331/k2311a0325/3.25.10