Covergirl Lash Blast Length in Black
  • This is definitely something I’d repurchase just because it doesn’t flake, but I will probably end up layering it with a more dramatic mascara just for night
  • I love drier formulas because they give me volume dark luscious lashes, but this one is not cutting it for me
  • A tad disappointed, but not too affected by the puny price tag and I have to say it isn’t too bad

• by Ava

I live for mascara and at any given time I have at least 2 mascaras in my bag and in my dresser, so it’s not a surprise to anyone, much less myself, that I picked up the Covergirl Lash Blast Length in Black when I first saw it. I seem to be exceptionally susceptible to these alluring cosmetics that I end up blowing off half of my paycheck.

Well, anyway, I can’t hate on these too much, because it does give

me a nice, soft lash look without sticking them together or clumping them at all.

I get a very normal lash look, perfect for day time looks, but I wanted length! I wanted my lashes to reach the sky! Whatever happened to truly exaggerated lashes that aim up and up? This mascara isn’t doing it for me in that area, but it is a nice day time thing for me to have on hand.

For night, I pump up the drama,

• but I never reach for Covergirl Lash Blast Length.

The applicator is just like a regular CG thing, bright yellow rubbery craziness, and the formula is light and not thick at all, meant to lengthen, undoubtedly.

I can’t say that this mascara is anything special or remarkable, but it is worth a try.

The price is really nice, at just around $8 a tube, it cannot be beat.

The lasting power is noteworthy: All day without losing a curl or a

flake.

This is definitely something I’d repurchase just because it doesn’t flake, but I will probably end up layering it with a more dramatic mascara just for night.

However, if the formula was a tad drier, I would stock up a lot! I love drier formulas because they give me volume dark luscious lashes, but this one is not cutting it for me! A tad disappointed, but not too affected by the puny price tag and I have to say it isn’t too bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035230331/k2311a0325/3.25.10