Milani HD Advance Concealer
  • I like Milani for the price, but sometimes, their quality can tick me off a lot
  • I know I am not paying the highest price for these products, but at least I should get something of value
  • Milani’s HD Advance Concealer is just a little bit…amazing
  • It is faboo and I love it for its price as well as its quality
  • I got it for around $5 because there was a sale, but normally I believe it is around $10, which is still pretty darn good

• by Ava

I like Milani for the price, but sometimes, their quality can tick me off a lot. I know I am not paying the highest price for these products, but at least I should get something of value.

Sometimes, this isn’t the case, and I fall in love with their products, but sometimes, this is why I head to Sephora instead of CVS.

This time? Milani’s HD Advance Concealer is just a little bit…amazing!! It is

faboo and I love it for its price as well as its quality! I got it for around $5 because there was a sale, but normally I believe it is around $10, which is still pretty darn good! It comes in a clicky pen, like a Stila lip glaze, but it’s not as pretty as that.

It is an opaque tube and the formula comes out through a brush tip.

It is creamy and doesn’t ...

• cake around my eyes at all.

It blends nicely and doesn’t crease or more or do anything except stay put all day.

I use this as both a concealer and a eye primer.

This concealer leaves behind this nice glow, that brightens up my eye area and makes me look really awake and good and just refreshed in general.

I really like that Milani is just a couple dollars and still can make such a

good product, and I only have one complaint.

The formula is a bit too runny for me.

I like my concealers to be creamy and thick and just bubbling over with pigment, but this one, I had to do about 2 layers to fully conceal any dark spots.

That’s okay, I don’t mind, just a little bit annoyed, but I will still repurchase, because it’s a good product at an even better price.

I would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125031035190331/k2311a0325/3.25.10