Kalms sleep
  • I like to get a good nights sleep but sometimes struggle
  • Of all the herbal relaxation tablets I’ve tried, Kalms make some of the best
  • I suggest that you make them an occasional help rather than rely on them

• by 1974haze

Kalms produce a stronger version of their original tablets, the first of which were designed to help with stress. These stronger tablets are designed to help you sleep. They are a herbal remedy. They sound good, but the question is do Kalms sleep actually work.

I like to get a good nights sleep but sometimes struggle. When I was younger I fell asleep easily and always slept heavily. These days, the worries and stresses of modern life

can sometimes prevent my sleep from occurring naturally. Without sleep, I’m not great company. Sometimes it seems impossible to get to sleep without some sort of aid. This is where something herbal can help.

The tablets contain vervain powder, valerian powdered extract, hops powder, wild lettuce and passiflora powdered extract. I’m at all sure what some of these ingrediants actually are but if you check the ingredients of other herbal relaxation remedies, they tend to contain these in varying amounts.

• I have used Kalms sleep a number of times and yes, they do work. In fact they work very well. I don’t suffer from severe insomnia but sometimes I sleep very lightly and often struggle to get to sleep. These tablets allow sleep to gently enfold you. You feel as if you are falling asleep naturally. I’m pleased to report that you don’t pass out, which may be something that many people worry about. You just drift

off.

Of all the herbal relaxation tablets I’ve tried, Kalms make some of the best. Oh and they are sugar coated too so they don’t taste horrible like some tablets too.

More negatively you can feel a tad groggy the next day. However, I sometimes feel like that anyway.

If you sometimes struggle to get off to sleep, it is worth trying these tablets. I suggest that you make them an occasional help rather than rely on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625031035130331/k2311a0325/3.25.10