Innocent Smoothies - kiwi, apples and lime flavour  » Food  »
  • I have tried making smoothies from home but more often than not, Innocent smoothies work out cheaper and it's most definitely easier than making a smoothie yourself
  • In my opinion, it's one of those rare healthy drinks that is really enjoyable
  • It is by far my favourite from their range of smoothies, and I've tried most of them
  • I like green but it does make you feel like you are drinking mushy peas
  • I recommend that you start with the kiwi, apples and lime flavour

• by 1974haze

If you don’t like bannanas or simply want to try a smoothie without bannanas in, then try the Kiwi,apples and lime smoothie from Innocent. I have tried making smoothies from home but more often than not, Innocent smoothies work out cheaper and it’s most definitely easier than making a smoothie yourself. They are good too!

Back to the Kiwi, apples and lime flavour of the Innocent smoothie. In my opinion, it’s one of those rare healthy drinks that is really enjoyable. The Kiwi, apple and

lime variety of smoothie from Innocent doesn’t let you down. It’s delicious. The ingrediants list a hint of nettle and spinach along with the anticipated apple, kiwi and lime. There are grapes and pineapple in their too. A lot of different fruits. According to Innocent, one 250ml glass gives you a massive 2 of your 5 a day (accordingly to NHS recommendations in the UK). It boasts 5, count them, 5 different types of fruit!

Innocent achieve a really tangy flavour with ...

• this smoothie. It somehow feels as if it gives you energy. I guess because it contains lots of healthy fruit, it probably does. I always feel internally cleaner after drinking one of these smoothies. It is by far my favourite from their range of smoothies, and I’ve tried most of them. The Kiwi, lime and apple smoothis is a taste sensation. I love it.

On a more negative note, the colour is a little erm green. I like green

but it does make you feel like you are drinking mushy peas. Perhaps not an ideal colour for a smoothie but unless they added unnatural food colourings, I’m not sure how they would make it look any other way.

If you have never tried Innocent, they are worth a try. Just reading their packaging is good fun. They definitely have a unique style! I recommend that you start with the kiwi, apples and lime flavour. It’s definitely a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725031035120331/k2311a0325/3.25.10