Ultra-Tan Tanning Salon in Clemson SC  » Business  »
391 College Avenue in Clemson, SC 29631
  • I was very impressed at how friendly I was treated
  • After speaking with one of the employees at Ultratan I was happy to find that their prices were very reasonable and decided they were one of the best salons I had looked into
  • After paying for a full month I decided to browse through their tanning lotions, to my surprise I found they had a very wide selection of products at an amazing reasonable price
  • Not only did they have tanning lotions they had many other selections for your tanning needs which I found helpful because I had never been to a tanning salon before
  • I would recommend Ultratan to anyone in need of a good summer tan

• by cbantly

I recently decided to start going to the tanning bed. This was the first time I have ever been to a tanning salon. I was very impressed at how friendly I was treated. I was surprised to see the selection of tanning products available for purchase.

After speaking with one of the employees at Ultratan I was happy to find that their prices were very reasonable and decided they were one of the best salons I had looked into. After paying for a full month I decided to browse through their tanning lotions, to my surprise I found they had a very wide selection of products at an amazing reasonable price. Not only did they have tanning lotions they had many other selections for your tanning needs which I found helpful because

I had never been to a tanning salon before.

The tanning lotion that had a very pleasant smell they then took me to my tanning booth. The rooms were very clean and the tanning beds themselves were also clean and sanitary. The employee that showed me to my tanning booth described to me that I did not need to stay in the tanning bed for a long period if time and gave me a reason.

I’m glad she told me that because I would have stayed in way too long! She was very kind and I definitely appreciated her advice. When I was finally ready to get in the tanning bed I was extremely happy to fine that privacy was not an issue. I was very comfortable getting in and out of ...

• the tanning bed and I am very weird about even using public restrooms.

After about 15-30 min in the tanning bed I got out and got dressed. An employee went in and cleaned the bed immediately after I came out. I was happy to see this because it proves they keep the tanning beds well cleaned.

When I was getting ready to walk out the door one of the front desk employees was very kind in asking me back. Being that it was the first time that I had ever been to a tanning bed I was very comfortable with my experience. The next time I went back to Ultratan I had a great experience as well but this time I knew what to expect.

As always the employees were

very polite and very, very kind. They helped me when it came to how long I should stay in the tanning bed. I was very impressed about the wait to get into a tanning room, I expected to have to wait a long time to even get into a room.

To my surprise they quickly got me into a room and soon I was out the door a happy and satisfied customer. I more than enjoyed my experience at Ultratan! They have very reasonable prices on their products as well as their visit prices. The employees keep all the rooms and beds clean and sanitary and they are also very kind and polite.

I would recommend Ultratan to anyone in need of a good summer tan. I don’t look like a ghost anymore!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4125031035110331/k2311a0325/3.25.10