Power House Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • However when I use it on our dining table and come back about an hour or so later, it seems to leave this weird film on it which really bothers me

• by craziecomrade
      The Power House furniture Polish isn’t for all types of furniture, it’s more of a wood polish. It uses lemon oil to “clean, restore, and condition wood”. When you first spray the polish on something and wipe, it appears to

work really well. I makes the wood look much cleaner and gives it a nice shine. However when I use it on our dining table and come back about an hour or so later, it seems to leave this weird ...

• film on it which really bothers me. Our dining table is made of some kind of a wood laminate, so I don’t know if the film produced is because the product only works on completely real wood, or if it’s
        just a bad product. The Power House brand of furniture polish is probably considered an off brand cleaner with Pledge being a mainstream brand, but because of the development of this film after use, I can see why Pledge is a much bigger company.

gurinder singh says :

where can i get the products in india or is there any option to get them from us.

Galega says :

Power House Furniture Polish isn’t being marketed in India. You can order it from Amazon US website (amazon.com not amazon.in). You may have to shell out custom charges which will add to the cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53711103510630/k2311a117/11.7.06