Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee  » Food  »
  • I've used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it
  • When I think about it, there isn't a whole lot of difference when compared to Maxwell house or other name brand coffees
  • Overall Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is an outstanding value and I would highly recommend this item

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is a generic brand coffee that is sold at Walmart and is possibly a Walmart exclusive item. I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it.

While this certainly isn’t a fancy gourmet coffee there isn’t really a bad taste to it.

When I think about it, there isn’t a whole lot of difference when compared to Maxwell house or other name brand coffees. When making the coffee I haven’t had to use any additional amount of coffee grounds to brew the coffee.

I usually by the bulk size container which store the coffee well and remains fresh ...

• for months. I tend to drink my coffee black and there isn’t any bad aftertaste or anything unusual as in the case of some off brand coffee. If you’re used to drinking Star Bucks or some other type of high end super expensive coffee, you probably won’t like this brand. If you drink the standard
        Maxwell House or Folgers this item is very comparable and at a much better price too!

Overall Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is an outstanding value and I would highly recommend this item.

Julie lucier says :

re : I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it
    I just got GV brand 100% Arabica 48 single serve cups and I was literally throwing up and getting such a warming sensation that wasn’t normal.

R. Shortt says :

re : I’ve used this brand of coffee now for about a year and I like it
    I have used this brand coffee for quite some time and have always been quite satisfied with the taste for the value. I consider this to be a trusted and consistent brand of coffee and will continue to enjoy it for years to come.

Melissa says :

I have also used Great Value brand coffee for quite a few years now. I see no difference in taste comparison to Maxwell House or Folgers brand coffees. I personally think it taste great and it’s a great value for the money

M. Sexton says :

re : Overall Great Value Brand French Roast Premium Coffee is an outstanding value and I would highly recommend this item
    I switched to Great Value French Roast from Folger’s Black Silk 3 years ago, mainly because of the price difference. Now I buy
    it because it tastes just as good, if not better. And it still costs less.
    An excellent coffee

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724031034910731/k2311a0324/3.24.10