Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • In my opinion, it is very difficult to use the spray effectively
  • I'm not sure how they could design the product better, but I found it difficult to use

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray is a medicine designed to prevent the discomfort of a sore throat. I have personally used this product several time with mixed results.

The container is designed as a push down spray that you are supposed to spray in the areas where your throat is sore. In my

opinion, it is very difficult to use the spray effectively. I’m not sure how they could design the product better, but I found it difficult to use. The medicine overall was effective at reducing the sore throat pain once properly applied.

Another thing that I didn’t like about Chloraspetic was the fact that the ...

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624031034890731/k2311a0324/3.24.10