Biotene Mouthwash
  • In my opinion, this product works as advertised
  • If you've experienced gum irritation or dry mouth I would recommend trying this product

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I began using Biotene mouthwash about a year or so ago. This product was recommended to me by my Dentist. The main purpose of this product is to reduce gum irritation overnight and to reduce dry mouth in the morning. In my opinion, this product works as advertised.

I

didn’t quite like the texture at first, as it is much thicker than traditional mouthwash is. But the taste isn’t too bad, kind of minty. The company recommends using this mouthwash with Biotene brand tooth paste, but I’ve been using it without to positive results. I can’t really think of ...

• anything negative to say about this item. The only negative would probably be the price as it can be quite expensive. The results, however, speak for themselves.

If you’ve experienced gum irritation or dry mouth I would recommend trying this product. I would consult your dentist first to see

if they recommend using the tooth paste as well. Although I haven’t, you may have a better result if using both.

Overall, I would recommend using this particular product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424031034870731/k2311a0324/3.24.10