Hair Treats Hair polish  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Also, it can create dandruff in your scalp as I think the product is too strong
  • Also I don't like putting it on, cause when I put it on my hand and then put it in my hair, the oiliness tends to stay with my hands which is really hard to take out
  • There are a lot more hair polish products in the market so I don't recommend using Hair treats

• by ingking

I have a lot of tiny hairs sticking up specially at the top of my scalp, and my hair tends to be dry and limp sometimes, so I use a lot of hair products to help my hair seems healthier. I tried Hair treats hair polish for a while, although it helps my

hair become shinier and seems look healthier it also makes it a little to oily and to heavy with products. Also, it can create dandruff in your scalp as I think the product is too strong.

Also I don’t like putting it on, cause when I put it on my hand and then ...

• put it in my hair, the oiliness tends to stay with my hands which is really hard to take out. Even if I wash my hands, it would still seem sticky with the oil.

The product is quite cheap, and it’s in a really travel friendly bottle. The size is just right for

travel and for it fits perfectly on my make up kit. There are a lot more hair polish products in the market so I don’t recommend using Hair treats. There are a lot more out there with the same price and size that works better and is not too sticky and oily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031034850631/k2311a0324/3.24.10